Shambhala: What is it?
- Meditation practice is at the heart of all we do.
- The complete Shambhala Path of Practice and Study,
- The Way of Shambhala presents the curriculum of local classes and programs that are part of the Shambhala Path.
- How Shambhala manifests in the contemplative arts.
- Shambhala is worldwide.
- What it means to be a member.
Receive Center news
Subscribe to receive messages about Shambhala Center news and events
“Meditation in Everyday Life”
Step on to the Shambhala Path with this introduction to mindfulness meditation and making it real in your life. Learn more and register here.
Windhorse Retreat Center
Windhorse is the only Shambhala retreat center in the Midwest and is just 50 minutes north of Milwaukee. Located in a beautiful glacial area adjacent to the 15,000-acre Kettle Moraine State Forest, it offers an array of programs, solo and group retreats and rental opportunities for outside groups.